At WSMG we are committed to offering you the very best conference at the very best value. Throughout 2016 we are delivering a series of conferences focusing on how the sports industry can develop partnerships across all areas and how through strong governance and focussed debate we can increase participation, improve elite performance and develop a financially sustainable sector.
Our conferences will be open to professionals, decision makers and influencers from numerous sporting backgrounds.
The Investment In Sport & Activity 2016 - The Economic Impact of Sport, will work to highlight the financial benefits of increased and sustained participation in sport but will also provide a platform to greater understand the new ways of ensuring the long-term financial stability of the sector.
This conference and the accompanying digital pre and post conference debate, aims to ensure greater collaboration and continuous communication on all the pertinent issues contained in the recent “Sporting Future” strategy, related to Investment, fundraising, skills, facilities & infrastructure, shared services and many other topics.
It is hoped that through focussed debate, active networking and our 12 month engagement process, that all our delegates will develop fresh insights and the necessary tool kits to enable all to work together towards achieving their individual and shared ambitions.
As a delegate you will become part of our dedicated community and gain access to our prestigious conference, research library and all associated social media networking groups.
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and our networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked with increasing sports participation.
- Gain understanding and the ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater participation and engagement from leaders across all sporting sectors.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- Gain CPD points for attendance on the day along with copies of all slides and information covered across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaign.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities. You can select your chosen charity at the point of booking.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
- Via the conference website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period.
- Sporting Future Strategy
- The business of sport
- Grass Roots Investment
- Social Investment
- Achieving Financial Sustainability
- Governance Code
- Efficiency & Shared services
- Infrastructure Act & Cycling & Walking Investment Strategy
- Sports Business Council
- Co Location of Sports & Multi Sports Facilities
- Fundraising & Technology
- Local Government Investment
- Income generation
Who should attend:
- Local Authority & NGB Chief Executives
- Directors / Heads of National Governing Bodies
- NGB Directors / Heads of Performance
- NGB Directors / Heads of Sports Development
- Directors / Heads of Local Sports Councils and Trusts
- Director of Sports Stadia and Recreational Facilities
- Local Authority Directors of Transport & Planning
- Local Authority Directors/Heads of Parks & Public Spaces
- Local Authority Directors/Heads of Sports & Activity
- Local Authority Directors of Public health
- Local Authority Directors of Finance & Commissioning
- Local Authority Directors of Regeneration
- Local Authority Directors of BIM
- Local Authority Directors of Adult services
- Local Authority Directors of Children's services
- Local Authority Economic development units
- Health and Well being Boards
- Health Improvement Teams
- CEO/Directors of County Sports Partnerships
- County Sports Partnerships Investment & Development Directors/Heads
- County Sports Partnerships Physical activity leads
- Heads of School Sports Partnerships
- Academia Lecturers / Researchers
- University Participation Development Directors/Heads
- Health Improvement Teams
- Sports Leaders
- Sports Charities
- Third Sector Service Providers
- Public and third sector £225
- Private sector £395
Please note: Due to the high volume of interest across all sectors and so as to ensure fair representation for all relevant bodies, all delegate tickets are awarded on a first come first served basis. Organisations are limited to a maximum of 5 tickets.